Personal Care Services
Our goal at The Renaissance is to meet each resident's needs while maintaining the highest level of choice, dignity, privacy, respect, and individuality. To assure that this is done effectively, a personal assessment is conducted prior to move-in. Residents, family members and The Renaissance care staff work together to develop an individually-tailored service plan. A follow- up family care conference will be held regularly to assure that, as a resident's needs change, the personalized service plan is adjusted accordingly.
Personalized Service Plans May Include:
- Reminders for activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, toileting, and more.
- Daily assistance with hygiene, dressing and bathing
- Assistance with mobility to and from meals and activities
- Incontinence care
- Additional housekeeping
- Medication management: monitoring, supervision and assistance
- Safety checks
- Mealtime reminders
- Assistance with eating
- Periodic nighttime care
- Select diabetic care
- Health services: monitoring, supervision or assistance
- Coordination with outside services to help meet individualized needs
- Memory Care Component
Contact us today to discuss care needs and inquire about current availability.