About The Renaissance Assisted Living in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Our community at a glance:
- Senior living community located in Coeur d'Alene and serving the greater Spokane Valley area offering Assisted Living, a Memory Care Component, and Respite services.
- Nestled on 5.7 beautifully landscaped acres
- Our homes—Chateau Versailles, Chateau St. Michelle, Chateau Avonlea, and Chateau Mirabelle—each accommodate 16 residents and feature a common front parlor area, dining room, library, bathing spa-tub and en-suite bathrooms, spacious kitchen, and laundry facilities.
- Resident accommodations include spacious private apartments with ensuite restrooms.
- The Renaissance is pet-friendly.
Read on to learn more about our great services and amenities while getting a glimpse of the The Renaissance lifestyle or contact us today to schedule your personalized visit.
The Renaissance Lifestyle
Our residents enjoy engaging lifestyles that promote wellness and independence. Every aspect of our community is designed with the resident in mind— this includes a large array of services and amenities offered for our residents’ comfort and safety. Learn more about the programs at our community:
A Radiant Senior Living Community
We are proud to be a Radiant Senior Living Community. As part of the Radiant Senior Living family of senior care communities we are offered support systems and experience that allows for us to focus on providing the best care for our residents.
“We are so pleased with the care that our mother, Maxine Paul has been receiving at The Renaissance at Coeur d'Alene. The facility is always spotless and the food is fresh, delicious, and of the highest quality. We've also noticed that the turnover rate amongst the care staff is very low. Mother has become good friends with several of the staff members as well as her fellow residents. We find this very comforting and it gives us peace-of-mind…"Al & Nicky Allison (Son-in-Law and Daughter of Maxine Paul)
Contact us today!
Fill out the contact form below or give us a call to inquire about pricing for your specific needs and schedule your personalized visit to our community.